Tuesday 26 June 2012

Brigitte Bardot: Style Inspiration from the '60s

Brigitte Bardot


Sheer dress
$158 - modcloth.com

Pocket dress
$65 - modcloth.com

Burberry long coat
$1,495 - burberry.com

Aso
$44 - asos.com

FS NY ballerina flat
$162 - asos.com

Paul Joe matte lipstick
$27 - asos.com




Ever since the new Paul & Joe cat range came out I have been dying to get this 'Sex Kitten' lipstick. It has little paw prints on it and, as always, beautiful packaging.

The other day I watched my first Brigitte Bardot film - "Et Dieu... Créa La Femme." C'était merveilleux! Bardot is fantastic in it; I really sympathised with her character, Juliette, who's adored by all men and scorned for it. 

Most of all, however, the film has made me want to go on holiday to St Tropez, hire a boat to lounge around in and ride a bike barefoot around town!

Here she is in the film...



No comments:

Post a Comment