Friday 1 June 2012

Friday Inspiration






Today I was really happy to see my old cello teacher, Catherine. I've been meaning to play again and have been neglecting my poor cello for ages. She's a fantastic teacher who has taught me since I was about 7 and has really inspired me to play again. So, I'm taking myself off to the music shop tomorrow to spend my vouchers I got playing in concerts over the years. I'm getting a tuning fork because I no longer trust our piano and a black hole because playing on my carpet is a nightmare. Catherine's given me loads of her old music so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into them over the summer. I love playing, it just chills me out and makes me so happy. Most people have something musical within them and I thinking stopping playing would be something I'd regret for the rest of my life!

Photo of Venice taken by BeersandBeans, breakfast, Grace Coddington with one of her two cats, Bart and Pumpkin, and Yo-Yo Ma playing Bach's Cello Suite No. 1, one of my favourite pieces of music played by a fantastic cellist.

1 comment:

  1. love the pics dear!!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete