Thursday 14 June 2012

From the Canon EOS to Jimmy Choo iPad cases: Gadgets

Gadgets for Grace


All In A Day'S Work Iphone 4 Case
$40 - katespade.com


I've been having a little obsession with gadgets recently, and thought I'd share a small list. After getting my iPod nano 3G stolen aaaages ago, I've decided I really would like the newest edition, which looks very cute (I'd get it in pink) and I could just clip it on to my joggers so I could run without a stupid armband holding me back.

I've also been looking at the Kindle for a while; as someone who wants to do a degree in English and French it seems like a no-brainer. I've been borrowing my brother's Kindle and just think its so easy to use - the book you want is there within seconds! I would say however, editors don't seem to take as much care with the Kindle editions of books - I've found loads of really annoying extra letters in words and grammar errors that do my head in.

Any gadgets on your must-have list?


No comments:

Post a Comment