Thursday 5 July 2012

Calling all Couture fans; Elie Saab and his incredible embellishments

















Every season, without fail, I wait with eager anticipation for Elie Saab's show. In my opinion, although not the most varied of designers, the dresses he creates are some of the most magical I have ever seen. You can imagine them being worn by Russian princesses for an incredibly chic and exotic ball, with waltzes and dancing and champagne and stylish gentlemen offering their arms. Elie Saab, for me, creates a glamourous dreamworld in every single collection - just the feeling of the dresses would make you feel incredible, with all the sparkle and embellishment and chantilly lace. Oh my! I'm already envying the lucky celebrities that will wear these on the red carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment